Refresh the page
if images do not load within 5 seconds
oVo Gallery Plugin
Dynamic Ajax Driven Wordpress Post Gallery. Infinite loading Posts.
This WordPress gallery plugin loads infinite post gallery items using an infinitescroll ajax driven method so the user does not have to leave the page to fetch more posts.
Using popular Isotope and infinitescroll plugins to build a flexible scalable masonry layout.
With dynamic filtering of gallery items you can set dynamic menu buttons. Load Images Video or other custom html in the gallery summary content. Using the wp-voting plugin you can create a votable gallery. Endless parameters for customizations such as sort orders, categories, image demensions, dynamic sizing buttons that are fully customizable.
Load custom HTML and embedded videos inside the summary(back) panel.
- Wordpress Dynamic Post Gallery
- Works All Post Types
- Shortcode Enabled – Add shortocde to any page to add a gallery.
- Post Filtering – Use buttons to filter posts by categories
- InfiniteScroll Loading of Posts – When the bottom of the container is reached more posts will be fetched via Ajax.
- Endless Parameters – Fully Customizable.
- Voting and Comment Displays – WP-Voting enabled with front panel voting and comments icons and counts.
- Dynamic Sizing – Set three sizing options for the user to change gallery item sizing dynamically.
- Video Embedding – Custom html content and video embedding enabled on summary(back) panel above the exceprt text. Embed Vimeo videos.
- Lightboxed Slideout Gallery – All images added to the post are show as a slideout lightboxed image gallery on the summary panel.
- Customizable widths – Set gallery item widths.
- Responsive Masonry Layout – Isotope masonry layout with responsive relayouts.
- Options – Set title lengths, post category name, post order, icon size, posts per page, max number of pages and more.
- CSS Transitions Effects – Summary Panel Effects.
- Browser Compatibility – All major browsers supported(No Video Embed for IE, known stying issue).
WordPress Side Gallery Plugin
WordPress Background Scroll Plugin
Set any html container or element background to scroll when the page scrolls.
Perfect for creating a unique Parallax effect.
Fully customizable parameters. Set distance, speed, easing of each scroll.
Super easy insertion. Simply add a class and background. Use the default parameters or set your own by simply using a couple data parameters inline.
No Shortcodes! No Plugin options to set. Use anywhere on your site! If it has a background simply add a class!
No limit to how many elements you can add scrolling to and each element has independent parameters – different speeds, distances and easing.
Merges the old jQuery Parallax plugin by Ian Lunn – http://www.ianlunn.co.uk/plugins/jquery-parallax/ with the Background Position Animtion Plugin by Keith Wood – http://keith-wood.name/backgroundPos.html
Dont just scroll your backgrounds animate them!
WP Lightbox Ultimate
- Easily embed videos anywhere on your WordPress site
- Give your sales pages a fresh look with professional looking lightbox effects.
- Embed media using an anchor text or an anchor image (the lightbox pops up when the text or image is clicked)
- Videos embedded using lightbox effect take less space on your landing page regardless of the dimensions of the video
- Embed YouTube (single video or a playlist), Vimeo and Viddler videos
- Embed mp4, flv, flash (swf), f4v, mov video files
- Display mp4 videos in lightbox (compatible with all major browsers including iOS devices)
- Embed Image files
- Embed mp3 files
- Embed PDF files (the PDF file will open in a lightbox overlay)
- Create beautiful image galleries with lightbox effects
- Embed multiple image galleries on a single post/page
- Embed normal videos stored on your Amazon S3 account
- Embed Private/Protected videos stored on your Amazon S3 account to add protection for your videos (Works on all major browsers, iPhone and iPad)
- Embed Private/Protected PDF files stored on your Amazon S3 account
- Create a low risk membership site and optimize your bandwidth usage by loading your video files securely from Amazon S3
- Place a secure download link for media files stored on your Amazon S3 account (this will allow your users to download the media file without compromising the security of the file)
- Ability to group media files together when using the PrettyPhoto library
- RTMP video streaming support using Amazon CloudFront and S3
- Load another HTML page from your site in an overlay/popup
This third party plugin brought to you by the guys at Tips and Tricks replaces our wp-video-lightbox plugin
TumblrWall For WordPress
New features and look.
Display Tumblr.com blog post photo’s in an Ajax multicolumn gallery with deep linking lightbox
photo galleries. Quick pin/tweet/follow buttons and link to original tumblr post.
- NEW FEATURES: -Now powered by the Isotope plugin for a masonry layout(much more reliable and compatible layouts.
- Post tag filtering option. Automatically add tag buttons associated with each image. When these buttons are click the wall repopulates the images based on the associated images.
- Up to 50 images per Ajax loaded wall page(was 20).
- Hideable Navigation and Social buttons.
- Easy Implementation – Uses shortcode implementation to add a gallery to any page.
- Wordpress 3.5 – Works with the latest wordpress installation as well as Wordpress 3+
- Tumblr.com Api – Uses the newest Tumblr api to fetch tumblr blog post images and displays
the first post image as a tumblrwall image. When the user loads the image into the tumblrwall lighbox
they can scroll through the rest of that posts images.
- Ajax loaded Slides -Shows up to 50 images per Ajax loaded slide. Continue to the next set of images
or previous set using the “Next” and “Previous” buttons.
- Quick Share – Use the quick Pinterest Pin, Twitter Tweet and Tumblr Follow to spread the
word about the post images.
- User Blog – Uses a users blog name to show there blog posts that contain images. Note:
Does not include a tagged search feature. Can be used with any user public blog.
TumblrWall jQuery Plugin/Template
Uses jQuery and HTML to displays Tumblr.com blog post photo’s in an Ajax multicolumn gallery with linking lightbox photo galleries. Quick pin/tweet/follow buttons and link to original tumblr post.
- Easy Installation – Just get a tumbr.com api key and add the scripts and body elements to your page then set a couple variables. No need to know anything about jQuery to implement.
- Tumblr.com Api – Uses the newest Tumblr api to fetch tumblr blog post images and displays the first post image as a tumblrwall image. When the user loads the image into the tumblrwall lighbox they can scroll through the rest of that posts images.
- Multi-Columns – Set the number of columns to split the gallery into. Default is 6.
- Ajax loaded Slides -Shows 20 images per Ajax loaded slide. Continue to the next 20 images or previous 20 using the “Next” and “Previous” buttons.
- Quick Share – Use the quick Pinterest Pin, Twitter Tweet and Tumblr Follow to spread the word about the post images.
- Mobile Ready – Tested and working with Ipad IOS6 Mobile Safari and Android Browser.
- Responsive Design – Responsive resizing elements. Resize the window and the images will adjust to fit the screen.
- User Blog – Uses a users blog name to show there blog posts that contain images. Note: Does not include a tagged search feature. Can be used with any user public blog.
Note: Firefox and Opera use css styles to set multi-column feature and IE9, Safari and Chrome use the columnizer plugin included. All browsers have subtle differences in styles and features(animation). Please make sure you are comfortable with and test the plugin in all browsers prior to purchase.
FlickrRound For WordPress 3.5
- Flickr.com image slideshow carousel
- Display by Flickr.com username, set number or search photo’s including group search
- Sort by date asc, desc, relevance, popularity
- Carousel parameters include tilt, min, max, easing, backwards, shape, duration, link, lightbox.
- Add unlimited carousels per page with completely different parameters.
- Uses simple yet robust shortcode
- Image loads in lightbox or take user directly to the Flickr.com photo page.
- Display flickr photo information including flickr username, number of views and title.
JigoShop Video Links
Demo for JigoShop VideoLinks Plugin
Attach external video clips to your JigoShop product images.
When the user clicks your product images an external(vimeo, youtube, mov video) will load and autoplay in a prettyPhoto lightbox.
Easy to use – just add the video URL in the images Alt text box in the products image gallery tool
If your theme uses a different lightbox it may cause conflicts with the PrettyPhoto lightbox. In this case you might have to turn it off. We can offer support for site wide PrettyPhoto lightbox integration in this case.
This plugin is NOT compatible with our JigoShop Zoom plugin.
The demo is built into the product page. Click the gallery thumbnails to see it in action
jQuery Nuvushift Plugin
The NuvuShift jQuery Plugin allows you to animate up to 20* different images or divs within a container when you move the mouse cursor around the document. Each image’s movement has a independent range that can be set along with a starting pont. *You can even animate(shift) the container as well.
Shift up to 20 different images/Containers with NuvuShift Pro.
Control the amount of shift per image.
Use(target) an element to control the animation.
Easily set and modify the starting point of each image.
Choose to invert the animation to change the animation direction per image.
Shift the container as well as all internal images/Divs with NuvuShift Full.
Lightweight at only 13Kb in size.
Easily integrate other jQuery animations with NuvuShift to create unique movement effects.
* – NuvuShift Lite is restricted to 5 images/divs and no base container animation
*If the slider seems slow or choppy close some browser tabs to free up browser resources. This slider has many animating parts and when you have other tabs open using resources this may degrade the performance of the slider. I have gotten many comments about this. The slider background images are sprites and code has been highly optimized but it still requires high browser resources due to all of the animation.
This is a WordPress Featured image slider/slideshow plugin – slide your posts, pages, products or any other post type via featured image, title and content(excerpt). Simply set your “featured image” on the posts/pages etc and add a shortcode to your desired slider location(page).
No adding slides/titles in admin panel, just set a post type or category once in the shortcode and every new post/page/product etc you add is automatically included in the slideshow.
You can easily display posts types by wordpress categories or product categories.
Insert on any page with one simple shortcode. Set all parameters inline. No need for admin panel settings.
Example shortcode: [ laxslider type="product" product_category="" num_slides="20" auto="10000" show_excerpt='true' slide_easing="jswing" slide_speed="3000" order='ASC' order_by='ID' ]
- Display Post, Page, Product, Attachment etc on a WordPress website.
- Customizable slide and container size – fit your theme perfectly.
- Add multiple sliders on your site.
- Use simple shortcode – no admin options to set. Easily give your contributors and editors the ability to add sliders to their pages as well.
- 5 Parallax animating backgrounds to set.
- Set category, number of posts to show, easing, slide speed, order and order by.
- Auto adjusting slide positions on window and container re-size.
- AutoPlay Slideshow, with pause on hover.
- Pure CSS3 thumbnail/navigation and loading transitions and animation – zero images.
- Display post title and optional excerpt(content) slide on hover.
- Cross Browser compatible(IE,Opera,Chrome,Safari,FireFox).
- Mobile Browser Ready – Google, Dolphin, Maxthon, Safari, Opera.
Built in documentation in the admin panel for easy instruction of slider implementation.
Complete list of parameter settings and sample shortcodes
Slider is also featured on the homepage of NuvuThemes